- Four UK Electronics Manufacturing Businesses
- Head Office is in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
- Top 3 Markets - Industrial, Aerospace & Military
- AS9100 Rev D Certified
- UL Certified
A specialist in electronic engineering, supporting a wide range of customers with cable harnesses, electrical components and complex electrical mechanical assemblies via four business divisions.
We support customers to reduce costs, improve quality, save time, improve customer product performance and reduce supply chain management. We work as a trusted partner to support customers in delivering their projects, products and components on time.
Alpha 3 has built its reputation on delivering trusted solutions into a variety of market sectors including Industrial, Aerospace, Defence, Medical, Rail and Automotive, all manufactured in the UK. Each division focuses on different services, from CCS and CTL supporting customers with sub contract manufacturing of cable and electro mechanical assemblies, to DEM designing and manufacturing electrical components and Tekdata in delivering high integrity, high performance cable harnesses.
Alpha 3 is a reliable, proven and trusted partner for electrical engineering and assemblies.
- CTL Manufacturing - Industrial/aerospace cable harnessing, cabinet builds and electromechanical assemblies.
- CCS Electronics - Commerical cable harnessing, box builds and electromechanical assemblies.
- Tekdata Interconnections - Interconnection systems to industrial, military and aerospace standards.
- Tekdata Cryoconnect - Cabling solutions for cryogenic systems.
Products from DEM Manufacturing;
- Deltron Enclosures - Aluminium and plastic, IP rated enclosures.
- Roxburgh EMC - EMC filters including industrial, small chassis and surge protection devices.
- Deltron Components - Professional audio connectors including DIN, XLR and 4mm.
- BES - Audio/video patching products and mains distribution units for the broadcasting industry.
Alpha 3 Manufacturing is a separate and standalone business unit within Avnet.
It is Alpha 3’s goal to deliver world-class products and services to our customers by applying a lean manufacturing philosophy as the vehicle for continuous improvement in quality, cost, delivery and service ensuring that all company personnel are trained in the skills and business requirements that are needed to support, implement and maintain our commitment to best practices.